Montgomery College Germantown Writing Center is now offering an online appointment booking service.
* Students should visit the Writing Center in person and have their MC ID ready.
* A signup sheet is available at the information Desk.
* WC will send out invitation emails to students who signed up for the service. Students can follow the link to create their accounts.
* Students can then see the schedule and start signing up for tutoring appointments.
* Schedules will be available online at 9 a.m.
Things to remember:
* Tutors will assist students with MC assignments.
* Students must be currently enrolled in order to use this service.
*An MC ID is required when signing up for appointments and meeting tutors.
* Students are expected to be on time. If late by more than 5 minutes, they will lose their appointment.
* Students can only sign up for a single tutoring session per day. Multiple appointments will be deleted.
*Students that cancel or do not show for their appointments will lose their privilege of scheduling appointments online.